A lot of people make a lot of misconceptions about stock market. These are mostly those people who invest in stocks without doing any analysis or any understanding. And, when they lose their money, they blame the market for it.
Here are some of the stock market myths that even today many people tend to believe which is a no brainer at all.
- Your money is always in good hands and is safe with any investing pro, which is not true because you cannot bet on anyone even after being completely truthful about your money.
- An average investor cannot invest in stock market as it is too complex.
- My profits will never get hurt if I invest in mutual funds.
- Investing in blue chip stocks is always a good option and less risky.
- The stock is undervalued if its stock price is very small.
- If you do not sell your stocks, you will not lose your money.
- Stock market is very time consuming.
- Stock market profits are enough to live off.
- The stock becomes undervalued if it has been sold off a lot.
- If the product of the company is good, ten its stock price will always be good making for a good company to invest in.
- Stock market investment is a gambling
- You cannot beat the market and it is just next to impossible.
- Go with your gut feeling while investing in stock market.
- Companies who grows fast makes for a great investment.
- Always follow the news while doing stock market investments.
- Stock having a low price is easier to get doubled.
- If you do not have lots of money, you cannot invest in stock market. You need lots of money and be rich to do stock market investments.
- Brokerage trading cost consumes off all the profits and also are very expensive.
So, these are some of the widely known myths about stock market investments which are actually not true. So, never go with these myths and follow them. Instead do your own research and analysis while investing in the stock market.
Thanx for reading🙂
Follow CoverOrder telegram channel
Please Share if you like it.😉