I don’t know why this doubt arises,
but it is my responsibility to clarify your doubt as a Technical analyst.
- First thing is, if anyone want to became a trader then they should learn about technical analysis.
- Once they learnt about technical analysis, then they can confidently trade on any stock, it may be commodity, currency or equity or future and options.
- You will know when to enter and when to exit.
- It is not a kind of prediction, it is a reality. But still most of them are failed even after learning technical analysis, because they will choose 60 rupee valued stock and they will keep target for 65 rupee in a single day.
- It is completely wrong approach, here you can keep .50 paise or 1 rupee as a profit.
- You may think how much i will earn if i keep only .50 paise for one share.
- If you are choosing 60 rs stock, you are keeping .50 paise but if it is 150 rupee stock you have to keep 1 rupee profit.
- Here the risk is very less, because if you strongly know that the stock will go up, then you can buy and keep 1 or .50 paise profit.
- Here, you want more profit right? then you have to buy 2000 or 5000 stocks in single lot and sell it, this profit is more than enough right?
- Simply keeping profit of 4 rupees and stop loss of 2 rupees doesn’t makes sense here.
- We have to take some profit that too with minimum risk right?
- I use to trade like the above one, but will trade in 5 to 6 companies daily.
Getting enough profit, thanks to technical analysis.
Thanx for reading🙂
Follow CoverOrder telegram channel
Please Share if you like it.😉