This question takes me back to my initial days of trading where I used to do hypothetical calculation which I think most of new traders do but soon after some time they actually come to know what the reality is.
Coming to exact answer of your question have a look at the following calculation
- Invested rupees 50000
- 8% will be rupees 4000 daily
- In a month with 22 trading session rupees 88000😳😳
- In a year 88000*12= rupees 1056000.😂😂
Now plan your things accordingly that i will do this & that with this money.
Oh…. wait what this is in dream & not in reality.
The reality would hit you so harshly even if you wish to gain 1 % daily believe me it is tough. you will take lot of uncalculated risk that ultimately you will loose all your capital & will be left with nothing in your funds section.
For a new-comer to stock market I will suggest you to go through :
- try to read one good book of technical analysis
- try to save your capital for first 3- 5 months
- USE stop loss by knowing your risk potential.
Look there always someone in stock market waiting for im-matured money to come in market.
Thanx for reading🙂
Follow CoverOrder telegram channel
Please Share if you like it.😉