- I personally have been trading for 6 years (3 years full time) now. My average return stands at 20% per month.
- 10% per month should not be a big deal. Try any of these strategies – Gapfill, Bull/Bear trap, Breakout failure.
- Remember, more the opposite party is painful, bigger will be ur gain. Use it to ur advantage.
- Work on your Risk reward a bit more, use multi time frames to ‘time’ your entry/exit, and with same strategy u can reach till 15% (Read a bit about Paul tudor jones, how he aims at 1:5 Risk : Reward, that gives him so much room to be wrong and still make big money).
- Remember, if trading is your only source of income, there is a high chance u will never be able to reach above heights. So i generally recommend that your daily expenses should not be dependent on trading, then u can trade freely without fear of loosing and then the ride becomes easier. Get a job, business, passive income or whatever it takes to meet ur daily expenses. Good luck !
People have been thinking that this is not possible, here are my 2 cents:
- When we trade with small capital of lets say 100,000 earning 20% and then redeploying it next month is easy, so we grow exponentially initially. But as our capital increases, compounding becomes difficult both because of psychology and market liquidity and slippages. In my case, i am at a fixed capital and don’t add my profits to it. I withdraw my profits and deploy it for long term investments, Debt Funds, etc.
- Earning 20% per month is obviously not easy, but is doable with experience. As a homework, do some back-testing on ‘gapfill’ strategy on 6 months of data. I am sure none will make that effort to do that, but the ones who will do, will understand what i am talking about.
Thanx for reading🙂
Follow CoverOrder telegram channel
Please Share if you like it.😉