Investing in the stock market is a risky affair, especially when you are a beginner. The uncertainty of its movement has surprised even market pundits and experts at regular intervals.
Along with the risks, there are many myths too which confuse investors and hit their returns.
Today, we take a look at ten biggest myths about investing :
- You Need a Lot of Money to Invest
- Investing is too Risky
- This stock is down 90%, how much it can fall more
- You have to be a genius to make money in the stock market, I am too young/old to invest
- IPO means quick and sure money
- This stock is a multi-bagger. Let’s borrow money to buy more of it
- Large cap stocks are sure bets
- If the stock has done well in the past, it must do well in the future too…
- Stock markets can earn me quick bucks
- There is no such thing as too much diversification
Thanx for reading🙂
Follow CoverOrder telegram channel
Please Share if you like it.😉